Gardasil 9 HPV Vaccine (9 in 1)
In April of 2016, Gardasil 9 was officially launched offering an enhanced version of the vaccine to protect against nine strains of HPV. In addition to the four Human Papillomavirus (HPV) types in the original Gardasil HPV Vaccine (6, 11, 16, and 18), the new Gardasil 9 covers 5 more HPV types, 31, 33, 45, 52 & 58. These 9 HPV types also cause premalignant lesions and cancers affecting the cervix, vulva and anus, and genital warts (Condyloma acuminata).
Gardasil 9 has the potential to prevent approximately 80-90% of cervical, vulvar, vaginal and anal cancers while Gardasil 4 has 50-75%.
Herpes Zoster Vaccination
Recommended for people aged greater than 50, especially in those who have had chickenpox previously. Include Herpes Zoster Vaccination.
1. Varicella vaccine (MSD)
2. Hepatitis B vaccine (GSK)
3. Hepatitis B vaccine (MSD)
4. Hepatitis A vaccine (GSK)
5. Hepatitis A vaccine (MSD)
6.Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine
7. Diphtheria and tetanus toxoid with acellular pertussis, Inactivated polio and haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine (GSK)
8. Diphtheria and tetanus toxoid with acellular pertussis, Inactivated polio and haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine (GSK) (France)
9. Diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis, hepatitis B, inactivated polio and Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate vaccine
10. Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (13-valent)
11. Japanese encephalitis vaccine
12. Influenza vaccine